[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] Online Registration for NFBMD state convention available!

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Thu Sep 8 13:29:24 UTC 2011

I don't know if this helps with trouble shooting the problem, but I was able to successfully register online.  I used a credit card as my payment option.

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Fair_Wages_For_Workers_With_Disabilities.asp