[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Sep 16 17:14:39 UTC 2011

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind of Maryland will take place tomorrow, Saturday, September 17. Breakfast will be served at 9 a.m. and the meeting will follow at 10 a.m. in the NFB's main conference room. We are delighted that members of the Keystone chapter of the NFB of Pennsylvania will be visiting with us at this meeting. There will also be lots of information about our planned Meet the Blind Month activities; the upcoming state convention; and much more, so you won't want to miss this meeting. Speaking of the state convention, we have been challenged to come up with fifty door prizes, so if you wish to donate a door prize, feel free to bring it to the meeting and give it to me or to Ellen Ringlein. If you have an item that you would like to be included on the meeting agenda, please e-mail or call me using the contact information below. See you tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen
Director of Public Relations