[Greater-baltimore] NFB Independence Market Open This Saturday After Chapter Meeting

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Sep 16 17:31:00 UTC 2011

Fellow Chapter Members:

The NFB Independence Market will be open this Saturday from 12:30 to 1:00 pm, as long as the chapter meeting is over by then.  This is a unique opportunity to browse the blindness products on offer at the Independence Market on a Saturday.  If you are interested in visiting the Market tomorrow, please gather in the fourth floor atrium, by the front desk by 12:25 pm and you will be escorted to the store.

See you at the Chapter Meeting.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market