[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Aug 17 20:51:29 UTC 2012

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just to remind you that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore chapter will take place tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. in the main conference room at the NFB Jernigan Institute. A light breakfast will be served at 9 a.m. in the dining room by yours truly. I could probably use a volunteer or two to help serve if anybody feels like stepping forward. You won't want to miss the meeting because, among other things, we'll be discussing our upcoming protest on August 25 at a Baltimore Goodwill Thrift Store. I'll also have fall raffle tickets available for those of you who want to buy or sell them. If you have other items for the agenda, please don't hesitate to let me know. See you tomorrow!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

P.S. Please consider making a $10 donation to the National Federation of the Blind simply by texting "NFB" to 85944. Thank you.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street