[Greater-baltimore] goodwill protest

gloria jackson gjackson420 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:10:28 UTC 2012

Good day Anil:

You are doing a tremendous job. The Goodwill informational protests have
been successful.
I wish to take this opportunity to add my congratulations to the very many
you have already received, on being appointed to Ability One. I am so proud
of you and I am very sure that you will represent this organization in the
best way possible.
I am planning a seminar for blind students at Eastfield College here in
Dallas, Texas, in October: there are 15 of them. Can you suggest any
publications I may use?.

Thank you.
With kind regards.

Gloria Lewis Jackson (New Jersey Texas)