[Greater-baltimore] Convention Room Rates--Correction!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Aug 28 20:39:16 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I am writing to let all of you know the correct rate for rooms for our state
convention.  As many of you know, our convention will take place November
9-11 at the Doubletree Hotel-210 Holiday Court, in Annapolis.  You can, and
should, make room reservations with the Doubletree as soon as possible.  The
phone number is (410) 224-3150.  It was previously reported that room rates
would be $79 a night.  This is not correct.  The correct rate is $80 a
night.  The hotel has been trying to charge people $81 a night-this is not
correct.  We are working on resolving this issue with the hotel, but please
be confident that this will be resolved, and that the rate you should be
charged is $80 across the board.

            I know we will have a fantastic convention.  Many of you will be
receiving a convention registration form very soon that you can use to
register for convention, buy lunch and banquet tickets, and sign up for bus
transportation from Baltimore or New Carolton.  Additionally, you will be
able to register online at

http://www.nfbmd.org very soon.  I will let you know as soon as this
registration is live.

            Our national rep this year is Ever Lee Hairston.  I know Ever
Lee will bring energy, amazing stories, and a great deal of Federation
spirit to our convention.

            I look forward to seeing you in Annapolis in November, and I
will update you on more convention happenings as they are finalized.

Melissa