[Greater-baltimore] Invitation to the NFb Jernigan institute Holiday Open House

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Dec 4 14:11:23 UTC 2012

Dear Friends:

Everyone in the greater Baltimore Chapter is cordially invited to this special holiday event (details below). I hope to see many of you there.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

The NFB Jernigan Institute will be hosting a holiday open house on Saturday, December 8, from 12:00 - 4:00 p.m. at the NFB Jernigan Institute at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore, Maryland. We will be providing tours of the facilities, and demonstrating new technologies that are assisting blind people around the world. There will be a kids' zone with many fun educational tools and games the NFB offers to children of all ages. The atmosphere will be especially festive with a special visit from Santa Claus and delicious holiday treats. We will be raffling items from local restaurants and shops, as well. Everyone is welcome to ring in the holiday season with us at the open house!

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street