[Greater-baltimore] Monument lighting

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Dec 5 13:35:26 CST 2012

Hello everyone:

This is just a reminder that we are once again participating in the annual Christmas monument lighting tomorrow. If you are interested in helping with this event, please be sure to contact me or Steve Brand. Thanks so much.

Chris

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street