[Greater-baltimore] All hands needed in Annapolis

NFBMD nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 20:12:09 UTC 2012

Hello all,

We have 4 bill hearings in Annapolis on Wednesday February 15th. We need a
big turnout so plan to come. Please send me your name offline if you can
attend. People in the PG and Sligo Creek areas should let Debbie Brown know
if you can attend. We will provide transportation information to those who
can attend.

The first hearings will be in the Lowe house office building HGO Committee.
The internet bills are HB 183 and SB 278. The public accommodation bills are
HB 287 and SB 491. Be on the lookout for letter writing information in a few
days.

We need you to come and demonstrate that these bills are important to blind
persons. We have opposition from the business community so we need a big
turnout.

Thank you,

Sharon Maneki