[Greater-baltimore] FW: Reminder for YLF Applications! (Youth Leadership Forum)

Hall-Hennigan, Tracey Tracey.Hall-Hennigan at ssa.gov
Mon Feb 13 20:16:14 UTC 2012

Please Share!
-----Original Message-----
From: Washington, Michelle
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:05 PM
Subject: BAAC FW: Reminder for YLF Applications! (Youth Leadership Forum)

For high school students with disabilities entering one of their final two years of high school.

	Hello Everyone!

	Hope the new year has gotten off to a good start. Please post these updated applications to your websites for the Maryland Youth Leadership Forum. Please remind everyone the deadline is Feb. 29th, 2012 to apply. Please post this to your website and possibly move it to a top priority if that is doable. I will be following up this email with another reminder to counselors, teachers, youth etc. to apply. Thank you so much for your continued help and support with our program! It’s been a great response so far, and hoping to continue it!

	Kim

	Kim Wilhelm

	Youth Coordinator

	Independence Now, Inc.

	12301 Old Columbia Pike Suite 101

	Silver Spring, MD 20904

	301-277-2839 x 1600 <tel:301-277-2839%20x%201600>

	Fax: 301-625-9777

	kwilhelm at innow.org <http://us.mc1207.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=kwilhelm@innow.org>

	www.md-ylf.org <http://www.md-ylf.org/>