[Greater-baltimore] FW: Reminder for YLF Applications! (Youth Leadership Forum)

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Tue Feb 14 13:16:16 UTC 2012

The program sounds good but this isn't an NFB program so who I wondered who runs it? Ahah, I just Googled "Independence Now Silver Spring." Here is what I found as its subtitle:
The Center for Independent Living in Montgomery and Prince George's County
Maryland. On its "About" page, it says this:
Independence Now is a nonprofit organization created by and for people with disabilities. We are a resource and advocacy enter that promotes independent living and equal access for people with all types of disabilities.
Independence Now assists residents of Montgomery and Prince George's Counties to use community services and resources that will enhance their independence.