[Greater-baltimore] The Passing of Howard Stanley

Hall-Hennigan, Tracey Tracey.Hall-Hennigan at ssa.gov
Mon Jan 23 14:04:26 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I am saddened to inform you all of the death of Howard Stanley, who passed away on Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012.

Please join me in offering the Stanley family our sincerest condolences during this sad time.  Please keep the family in your thoughts as prayers.

Howard Stanley, funeral arrangements are as follows:

Everything will be held at the Saint Stephens AME Church 1601 Old Eastern Ave. Essex, MD 21221.

Viewing - Wednesday, Jan. 25, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
Wake - Thursday, Jan. 26, 10:00am to 10:30am
Funeral Services - Thursday, Jan. 26, 10:30am
Burial - Holly Hills Memorial Gardens

Tracey Hall-Hennigan
Braille Technician
Office of Communications