[Greater-baltimore] FW: Upcoming Assistive Technology Expo at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland nfbmd at riccobono.us
Tue Jul 24 20:17:28 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Mollyne Honor [mailto:mrhonor at LBPH.LIB.MD.US]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:58 AM
To: LBPH_INFO-L at LISTSRV.MSDE.STATE.MD.US
Subject: Upcoming Assistive Technology Expo at Blind Industries and Services
of Maryland

Technology Expo

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington Blvd.

Baltimore, Maryland 21227

           Where:

Braille Library

Time:

9:00 am to 1:00 pm

When:

Friday July 27, 2012

Come meet with providers of assistive technology designed to empower the
blind utilizing todays modern technology.

We have invited providers of technology that includes; reading,
magnification, speech, and Braille devices.

For more information please contact,

Dan Woytowitz at:

dwoytowitz at bism.org or (410) 737-2643