[Greater-baltimore] New Email Address... PLEASE NOTE!!!

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Wed May 9 15:27:44 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!!!

Because Verizon has somehow conjured up more idiosincricies, hoops, loops, and garbage , (far more than I care to deal with here), besides the fact that I'm not getting a whole lot of email you important folks are trying to send me, I have chosen a new email address as follows:  Please note!  From now on, you may send email to:

bernienfb75 at gmail.com  Have a BLESSED day in the Lord and hope to hear from you soon--whenever you feel like it???  Hahaha!!

I will be checking the (bandbjacobs) and the (bbdjacobs) emails periodically until I have been through everything here and have notified everyone RE this new Email.

Bernadette M. Jacobs
1st Vice-President of Diabetes Action Network

Please consider making a donation to the Diabetes Action Network because Diabetes is the leading cause of Blindness
http://www.nfb.org/diabetics