[Greater-baltimore] Let's Go Out to a Ball Game!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon May 14 20:17:29 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

This coming Saturday, May 19, we have a chance to see a baseball game and
support our new Tri-County Chapter of the NFB of Maryland.  The Southern
Maryland Blue Crabs is a minor league baseball team, and they have offered a
fund raising opportunity to the Tri-County NFBMD Chapter.  For every $13
ticket purchased using a fundraising code, the Tri-County Chapter receives
$6.50.  The Blue Crabs play in Waldorf, MD.

                The game itself begins at 6:35 PM.  There will be a van
leaving from the National Center at 3:45 PM.  This should get us to the
stadium in plenty of time to get some food before the game begins.

                I plan to order all of the tickets together for those who
are planning to ride the transportation from the National Center.  If you
would like to attend the game from the NFB, please send me an email at

president at nfbmd.org

and let me know how many tickets you would like.  You will need to bring me
the money for your tickets on the 19th.

                If you would like to go to the game, but do not wish to ride
on the transportation from NFB, please let me know and I will get you the
information you will need in order to buy your tickets.  In order to support
the Tri-County Chapter, tickets need to be ordered no later than Friday, May
18.

                I hope to see many of you on Saturday!

Melissa