[Greater-baltimore] Reminder about convention door prizes

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Nov 5 20:08:28 UTC 2012

Hello everyone:

This is a reminder that, as the host chapter of the NFB of Maryland convention, the Greater Baltimore Chapter needs to make a strong showing in terms of donating door prizes. Please bring any item that you have and think someone else would like to win to the convention. I'm also asking for a volunteer to collect the door prizes; please let me know if you're interested in this task. Thanks for your support in this important effort.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street