[Greater-baltimore] Convention Hotel: TV Guide & Room Brochures - Attached

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Mon Nov 5 23:17:30 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Please find attached a Word version of several documents that will be in your hotel rooms this weekend.  The information includes the TV Channel Directory, a list of the hotel's services, and a list of nearby attractions.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Regards,
Ronza

"OEOCR  - the model of quality EEO and Civil Rights Services"
Ronza M. Othman, Esq.
Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance Group (EEOCG)
Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights (OEOCR)
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
7500 Security Blvd., N2-21-18
Baltimore, MD 21244-1850
Office phone: 410-786-3274
Fax number: 410-786-9549
Email: ronza.othman at cms.hhs.gov

Confidentiality: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any attachments is intended only for the official use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain legally privileged, confidential information or work product. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or forwarding of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me by email reply and delete the original message from your system.  Thank you.