[Greater-baltimore] FW: [Nfbmd] GET READY, GET READY, GET READY!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:17:55 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Clark
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 12:35 PM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfbmd] GET READY, GET READY, GET READY!

Get ready For a g'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'reatt time and
hold the date!

What: Third Anniversary of the National Harbor Chapter
Where: Prince Georges County
When: Fourth Saturday in January
Time: Noon to4 P
This is just a note to hold your date. We had a great time for our first
anniversary bbut  expect to go higher for the third!
The caterer really has a great menu and there will be some surprises.
More information to come soon.

Expect to have a bl'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l'l''last!
Thanks,

Michelle Clark
President

"Changing what it means to be blind in Prince Georges County!	"