[Greater-baltimore] FW: One more detail for Flash mob

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:52:49 UTC 2012

  _____

From: mary jo hartle [mailto:mjhartle23 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:35 PM
To: 'mary jo hartle'; 'NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List';
'Hartle, Jesse'; rcarranza at nfb.org; 'Shaheen, Natalie'; alewis at nfb.org;
'Melissa Ann Riccobono'; 'Dezman Jackson'; 'Judy A. Rasmussen';
maryellethompson008 at comcast.net; 'Jensen, Meleah'; 'Melissa Lomax'; 'Melissa
N. Mehl'; 'National Federation of the Blind of Maryland'; 'NFBMD'; 'Tom and
Eileen Rivera Ley'; 'Trudy Pickrel'; 'Hartle, Jesse'; 'Wilson, Joanne';
jewell at nfb.org; portia_price at yahoo.com; 'Danielsen, Chris';
mriccobono at nfb.org; 'Ringlein, Ellen'; pmaurer at nfb.org
Subject: One more detail for Flash mob

            Hi again all,

            I went to Michael's the craft store today and found white
t-shirts for $3 each.  They had sizes from small to 2X and also children's
sizes.  I also know that Chris Danielson found a 3 pkg. of shirts at
Wal-Mart for about $10 or so I believe.  Hope this info is helpful for those
of you still in need of a shirt.  BTW, the Michael's in Lutherville is right
off the light rail stop so very easy to get to by public transportation.

Thanks.

 Mary Jo