[Greater-baltimore] Special Meals at Convention

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Sat Oct 20 20:17:22 UTC 2012

Hi All,

The NFB of Maryland is attempting to accommodate special meal requests.  If you have any special meal requirements - e.g. gluton-free, nut allergy, kosher, or lactose-free - please let me know by email to Ronza.othman at cms.hhs.gov or by phone at 708-829-0523 no later than Wednesday, October 24, 2012.

Those needing vegetarian options do not need to let me know ahead of time but should be sure to tell the registration table at Convention.

Regards,
Ronza