[Greater-baltimore] Special Meals at Convention

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Sun Oct 21 21:09:15 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I've been asked to provide some more clarification concerning meals at convention.  If you are attending a luncheon and need a vegetarian meal, you should let registration know.  If you are attending the banquet and need a vegetarian meal, you should let Banquet Ticket Exchange know.  If you are attending either the luncheon or the banquet, and you need a gluton-free, lactose-free, or kosher meal, or have a food allergy to nuts, please email or call me no later than Wednesday, October 24, 2012.  YOu can email me at Ronza.othman at cms.hhs.gov or call me at 708-829-0523.  Please share this information with individuals who may not be on these listserves.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Regards,
Ronza