[Greater-baltimore] Scholarship Dinner and Auction

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 23 19:51:52 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

This is just another reminder that the annual Scholarship dinner and auction
will take place this Saturday, October 27, in College Park. Tickets cost
$30. This is a very fun event put on by our Sligo Creek Chapter in order to
raise money for the John T. McCraw Scholarship Fund. There will be a van
leaving the NCB at 5 PM, and there are still a few seats. If you are
interested in attending this event, please let me know as soon as possible.
Please email me, or call 410-235-3073.

Thanks,

Melissa