[Greater-baltimore] Sign up now for the May 11 hike

Maurice Peret mauriceperet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:18:36 UTC 2013

Dear Federationists and friends,

With just one month until our May 11 hike, we need to have a specific
count on who will be joining us. If you haven't participated in last
year's, never fear. This initial hike will be more like a stroll on
the towpath along the beautiful Seneca Creek.

Saturday, May 11 Starting at 10am arriving at Pennyfield by 1:30,
including lunch. We will begin at Seneca Creek, at the same location
we began last year.

*	We will hike east (back toward Washington) on the Towpath which is 3
flat miles to Pennyfield Lock, where there is road access.

*	Our good friend, Tom Johnson has recruited a botanist and is working
on an ornithologist.

Please contact Maurice Peret: 804.928.4015
MauricePeret at gmail.com

*	Or Lou Ann Blake: 804.928.6321
louannblake at gmail.com

We really need you to sign up now due to limited space.
--
Maurice Peret, NOMCT
National Orientation & Mobility Certifier Trainer
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbmd:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/mperet%40bism.org

Greater-baltimore:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/greater-baltimore_nfbnet.org/mauriceperet%40gmail.com