[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Apr 19 18:43:25 UTC 2013

Greetings, fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow at NFB headquarters at 200 east Wells Street in Baltimore, 21230. Breakfast, served by students and staff from blind Industries and Services of Maryland and featuring a French toast casserole, fruit and other goodies will be served at 9 a.m., with the meeting to follow at 10 a.m. The meeting will be held in the usual fourth floor conference room. The usual national and state NFB happenings will be discussed. If you have other items for the meeting agenda, please send me an email or give me a call. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street