[Greater-baltimore] Jewish Museum

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Fri Apr 19 20:16:02 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder about an opportunity we have to visit and work at the
Jewish Museum of Maryland this Sunday, April 21, from 1-4 PM. The museum is
located at 15 Lloyd Street in Baltimore. We need people to work at a table
brailling names for kids and adults, handing out literature, showing Braille
books, etc. We also want people to come and tour the museum. They have
described tours, Braille on different museum artifacts, and also audio
components. They are really trying to include everyone in their museum
experience, so I believe we should go and see what they have to offer. I
think they would also accept feedback if you feel there are things they
could do differently to make the experience more enjoyable.

So, please come to the Jewish Museum this Sunday!

I hope to see you there.

Melissa