[Greater-baltimore] R.S.V.P May 11 2013 towpath hike.

Maurice Peret mauriceperet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 17:11:51 UTC 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We're finalizing the list of participants for the upcoming May 11,
2013 hike along the towpath in Montgomery County. Unless we have
directly replied to you by email, please reply with your contact
information, email and cellphone numbers. If you verbally said you
were coming, you need to reply anyway as memory is not always a
reliable source. We will arrange transportation from the NFB Jernigan
Institute, leaving most likely at 8:00 AM.

We understand that May 11 conflicts with some important events such as
the Sligo Creek chapter meeting but we were bound by certain
scheduling constraints. We will strive very hard to avoid this as much
as we can for future hikes, of which there will be several more this
year.

Thank you to those who have already responded and we look forward to
hearing from a few more.

Yours with regards,
Lou Ann & Maurice
--
Maurice Peret, NOMCT
National Orientation & Mobility Certifier Trainer