[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Dec 20 14:51:01 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow, Saturday December 21, at 10 a.m. As usual the meeting will be held at the NFB Jernigan institute at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore and will begin promptly at 10 a.m. The meeting will take place in the main fourth floor conference room.

There are lots of great things planned for the meeting. Mr. Michael Walk of the Maryland Transit Administration will visit us to discuss improving MTA services. He will be taking questions, so have yours ready for after his presentation.

We will also have the usual national and state reports. And I am told by a reliable source that Santa Claus, who will be visiting the children attending the MPBC Christmas party, will also stop by to say hello to chapter members. And of course, all of the festivities will be topped off by our annual Christmas repast after the meeting. I have spoken with repast chairperson Thera Morning, and she and her crew have quite a feast planned.

I hope you're all able to attend the meeting tomorrow, but if you cannot do so, or if I don't get a chance to speak to you at the meeting or the repast, then have the most joyous of holiday seasons, and may the new year get off to a terrific start for you. I hope any travels that you have planned for the holidays are safe and pleasant.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 659-9314, extension 2330
Mobile: (410) 262-1281
E-mail: cdanielsen at nfb.org<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>

The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe holiday season. We would appreciate your including the NFB in your end-of-year giving. Make your contribution<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1> now.