[Greater-baltimore] FW: [nabs-l] Help Requested with Research

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:40:06 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Arielle
Silverman
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 5:32 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list;
blparent at nfbnet.org; Advice and support for blind cooks; Arizona Association
of Blind Students List; Colorado Association of Blind Students List;
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Help Requested with Research

Hi all,
My name is Arielle Silverman and I am a doctoral student in the Department
of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of Colorado. My colleagues
and I would appreciate your help with completing a series of brief online
studies. We are looking for legally blind adults to complete three short
studies: the first asking about your personal life experiences, the second
involving a set of math problems, and the third involving answering some
survey questions. The studies are all on one  website and will take no more
than 45 minutes to complete in total. In appreciation of your time, you will
have the opportunity to enter a raffle drawing to win a $50 gift certificate
to a merchant of your choice. All of your responses in the study will be
anonymous and confidential.
To begin please go to:
http://ucsas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eaLf4NKHUvEc2u9
Thank you as always for your assistance.
Best,
Arielle Silverman, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate, Social Psychology
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
345 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0345
arielle.silverman at colorado.edu