[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Feb 15 13:44:08 UTC 2013

Dear fellow Federationists:

This is just a note to remind you that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place tomorrow. The meeting will, as usual, be held at the headquarters of the National Federation of the Blind located at 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Breakfast will be provided by the Maryland Parents of Blind Children and will be served at 8:30 a.m. The meeting will follow at 10 a.m. in the main conference room. Throughout the meeting, the Maryland Parents of Blind Children will be auctioning delicious baked goods, so you'll want to bring plenty of cash and/or your checkbook with you. We'll also be discussing the recent successful Washington Seminar and many other topics. I hope to see you all there.

Those traveling to the chapter meeting might wish to note the following:

Starting at 10:00 p.m. on Friday, February 15, 2013 Light Street will be closed to through traffic between Conway and Pratt Streets with detours in effect, weather permitting. This portion of Light Street will remain closed until 5:00 a.m. on Monday, February 18, 2013.

Motorists traveling in this vicinity should be on the watch for changing traffic patterns and are encouraged to use alternate routes.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure that blind children get an equal education, to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need, and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street