[Greater-baltimore] Fwd: [Mdpobc] Trudy P

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:05:40 UTC 2013

Please keep Trudy Pickrel and her family in your prayers!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Wendynusba at yahoo.com" <wendynusbaum at yahoo.com>
*Date:* January 9, 2013, 7:00:18 AM EST
*To:* Maryland Parents of Blind Children List <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>
*Subject:* *[Mdpobc] Trudy P*
*Reply-To:* Maryland Parents of Blind Children List <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>

Good morning everyone
I want to let everyone know what is going on in our "leaders" (Trudy) life
right now. Maria was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. She has
pneumonia and RSV. VERY SICK!  Brandon also has an infection behind his
eye. He is on antibiotics hoping to clear the infection. If they do not
work he could loss his eye.

Trudy and the whole family could really use our prayers. Please keep them
all in your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted as I hear updates.

Trudy, we are here for you, like you have been for many of us, please let
us know what we can do for you.

God bless
Wendy Nusbaum