[Greater-baltimore] James Pharmacy will deliver for free and has Script Talk

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Wed Jan 9 13:25:32 UTC 2013

I echo the sentiments on customer service. When I transferred my prescription to James Pharmacy I was actually out of refills. The folks there called my doctor, got authorization to refill the prescription, and delivered it to me the next day.

Chris

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind