[Greater-baltimore] Seeking Drivers

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Jul 18 12:37:58 UTC 2013

Hello Mark,

One of the drivers I use regularly, Pete Kumar, now drives a sedan instead of a cab. He drives for Uber but also takes private appointments for which he will accept cash. You can reach him at 443-248-7840.

Chris

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind