[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Jul 18 14:14:06 UTC 2013

Greetings fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will take place this Saturday, July 20, at the headquarters of the National federation of the Blind located at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. Please note that there is no breakfast being served prior to the meeting. We will, as usual, have the latest national and state news, including information about the upcoming crab feast. Also we will have a report on our successful national convention fundraiser. We also may make time for chapter members who attended the recent national convention to share their memories and impressions. If you have other items for the meeting agenda, please don't hesitate to e-mail or call me. See you on Saturday.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street