[Greater-baltimore] Maryland Caucus!

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Jun 4 15:39:08 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again! Just wanted to let you know that the Maryland
Caucus will take place

Tues 7/2

9:30 PM

10:30 PM

SALON 9

Please attend to caucus, sign up to work our exhibit hall table, learn about
our upcoming Crab Feast, pick up fall raffle tickets to sell, and, perhaps
most importantly, turn in your banquet tickets to be exchanged.

I hope to see many of you there. Those who cannot make convention will be
missed, and I hope you are making plans to join us for our large
"caucus"-our state convention November 8-10 in ocean City!

Melissa