[Greater-baltimore] CPR and First-Aid Training

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Thu Jun 6 18:30:12 UTC 2013

I have spoken with a blind NFB member who not only took the course; he now teaches it and is praised by his students.

Cordially,

Lorraine Rovig, Assistant to Patti Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office:  (410) 659-9314, x2415
E-mail:  scholarships at nfb.org
Website:  www.nfb.org/scholarships

P. S.: The application period for 2014 will begin the first week of November 2013 and end March 31, 2014.
To help us help blind students, text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill anytime.