[Greater-baltimore] Items for sale at convention

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jun 28 12:18:55 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Please give your attention to the below item from our convention fundraising director, Bill Jacobs. If you can help Bill sell these items, please email him at wojacobs at nfb.org<mailto:wojacobs at nfb.org> or find him at the national convention. Thanks.

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

The Greater Baltimore Chapter of the NFB is going Patriotic during The 2013 Convention by selling 3 patriotic items which are very affordable.
For $1 you can buy either an Eight inch Magnet or one of three Lei's.  The Eight inch magnet is very patriotic in the flag colors and the words "Freedom isn't Free!"
The Lei's are one of three colors, red, white, and blue and each Lei is $1 each.  We are only bringing 50 of them so get them while you can.
The last item is patriotic stickers which are only 50 cents each.  Each rectangular sticker measures 5 and One-Half by 4 Inches.  The Stickers have the head of a Bald Eagle in the middle with a flag in the background and underneath, the words "United we Stand".
Please attempt to find these products for sale because we are very Patriotic and believe in our Freedom.  Thank you very much.

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street