[Greater-baltimore] Meeting and picnic Saturday

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu May 16 19:06:35 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is just a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter will take place on Saturday, May 18, at the headquarters of the National Federation of the Blind at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore (21230). The meeting will be held at 10 a.m. in the main fourth floor conference room. There will be no breakfast prior to this meeting. Instead, our chapter picnic will take place following the meeting. The picnic will feature hamburgers, hot dogs, side salads, and whatever else our dedicated members are bringing to share with everyone. There will also be plenty of beverages, including beer!

If you have items for the meeting agenda, please email or call me. If you are bringing something for the picnic and our picnic coordinators, Kirk Proctor and Dezman Jackson, have not already been in touch with you, please send an email to djackson at bism.org<mailto:djackson at bism.org> so that he will no what to expect. I look forward to seeing all of you Saturday!

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street