[Greater-baltimore] Door Prizes for State Convention

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Mon Nov 4 22:31:33 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

This is a reminder that we need to bring door prizes to convention.  Please donate nice prizes, that you would be happy to win yourself.  So don't use this opportunity to clean out your closets and unload your junk on others, but do us proud by bringing nice items in new condition.  Gift cards are, of course, always welcome.

It would be great, if you could let me know off-list what you are bringing.

If you would like to donate something, but can't make it to convention, please contact me.

I look forward to seeing many of you at convention.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein