[Greater-baltimore] Convention Child Care

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:04:05 UTC 2013

The Maryland Parents of Blind Children will be having our Parents Seminar in Simotanously with the NFB of MD State Convention.  The Parents will be having their Workshops on Friday starting at 9:00 till 6:00.  We have two Last minute needs.
The First being help in Child care Friday from 9:00-6:00. And the Second we are still in need of one or two O&M teachers that would like to help with the Cane walk at 8:00 on Saturday and the Walk at ASSATTEAGUE State Park on Saturday from 12:00-3:00 with the Tweens
If you are able to help please contact Trudy Pickrel at 301-501-1818

Trudy L. Pickrel
President
Maryland Parents of Blind Children
www.mdparentsofblindchildren.org