[Greater-baltimore] Braille brochures about Maryland Health Connection

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Mon Nov 11 15:16:06 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:

The National Federation of the Blind has received four boxes of Braille brochures about the Maryland Health Connection, the new health care marketplace established by the State of Maryland under the Affordable Care and Patient Protection act. If you would like one of these brochures, please let me know. I will also bring some of the brochures to the upcoming chapter meeting on Saturday. The brochures not handed out to the Greater Baltimore Chapter and NFb Jernigan institute staff will probably be provided to other chapters and divisions. Also, remember that if you want information about the Maryland Health connection, you should plan to attend the November 16 chapter meeting, as Kirsten Robb-McGrath from the Image Center will be there to provide information and answer questions.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 659-9314, extension 2330
Mobile: (410) 262-1281
E-mail: cdanielsen at nfb.org<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>
www.nfb.org

Take the stress out of this year's holiday shopping with NFB's Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register<http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=bid-for-equality> to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid!