[Greater-baltimore] FW: Mad River Bar and Grill Fundraiser Tonight

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu Sep 5 13:36:41 UTC 2013

Hello Federationists and friends:

Please join us for this fun and profitable (for the NFB) event this evening. Sorry for the short notice on this list. Mad River Bar and Grill is located at 1110 South Charles Street. See below for more details.

Chris

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind