[Greater-baltimore] NFB Baltimore Chapter Orioles Baseball Fundraiser Flyer- Please Help Distribute

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Sep 5 21:40:16 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

As you probably all know, the Baltimore Chapter is selling tickets to the Orioles baseball game on Thursday, September 26, against the Toronto Blue Jays.  The tickets in the lower reserve near left field (section 75) are $15 each and the chapter makes $7 on each ticket we sell.  Our goal is to sell our entire block of 250 tickets, but we haven't reached that target yet. Since we have to turn in all our unsold tickets by early next week, we are trying a last minute effort to find some purchasers of our baseball tickets.  If you are at a place where sports fans are likely to congregate in the next day or two, please print out the attached flyer and take some copies with you or drop some off at your neighborhood sports bar, before the Friday night crowd starts gathering.

Of course, if you want to buy some tickets yourself, please call Chris Danielsen at 410-262-1281 or get in touch with me.

Thanks in advance for your help in spreading the word.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein