[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Sep 17 13:04:00 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists:

This is a reminder that the meeting of the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will take place this coming Saturday, September 21, at 10 a.m. As usual the meeting will take place at the NFb Jernigan Institute located at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore. Due to another meeting taking place this weekend, however, we will be meeting in the NFB of Utah Auditorium instead of the usual conference room. We are honored that Delegate Luke Clippinger, who represents the 46th District of Maryland in the General Assembly, will be addressing this meeting. Due to the delegate's busy schedule, his presentation  will be the first item on the agenda, so be sure to arrive early so that you are ready to give him your full attention as soon as the meeting begins. We will also have the usual national and state reports, as well as information about our upcoming state convention and chapter activities. I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further. Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!  For more information, please visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street