[Greater-baltimore] [Greater-Baltimore] Meeting reminder

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Sep 18 04:31:53 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Shannon, Justice and I wanted to let everyone know that we have some news,
two parts joy and 1 part sorrow.  We are moving back to California.  This is
a joy because we will be able to be closer to Justice's grandparents, all of
our extended family, and our longstanding federation family in the
California affiliate.  It is part sorrow because we will not be able to
attend Baltimore chapter meetings and see all of you on a regular basis.
But, it is only one part sorrow because we will always see you at national
conventions and will regularly return to Baltimore for extended visits a
couple times each year.

We were hoping to share our news at the chapter meeting, but I'm going to be
out of town for a class action training seminar.  We will be at the baseball
game on the 24th and hope we will see many of you there before we move.

Thank you for letting us be a part of this wonderful chapter family.  Let's
go O's!!