[Greater-baltimore] Help Get Support for NFBMD Convention

Riccobono, Mark MRiccobono at nfb.org
Tue Sep 24 15:38:36 UTC 2013

Dear Friends,

The NFB of Maryland Convention is coming up in less than two months. Anil Lewis and I are working to drum up exhibitors and sponsors but we need your help. Attached are exhibit/sponsor documents. Please do your part to encourage businesses to sponsor the convention. This is an important opportunity for us to increase exposure for the affiliate and support the convention.

Additionally, we need some interested members who want to work more closely on this at the convention by assisting in the exhibit hall and in the future by heading up the sponsor/exhibitor effort. If you are interested, please let us know. We are always here to help but Anil and I have very heavy Federation travel schedules this fall so we need all the support we can get.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Anil or myself.

Warmest regards,
Mark

Mark A. Riccobono, M.S.ed
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Phone: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2357
Fax: (410) 659-5129
Email: mriccobono at nfb.org<mailto:mriccobono at nfb.org>
Twitter: @Riccobono
Web: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314