[Greater-baltimore] Chapter Meeting Dot Dash Volunteers

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Fri Apr 18 19:58:09 UTC 2014

All:

We want to offer our sincere appreciation to those individuals that agreed to volunteer to affix labels to our Dot Dash flyers immediately after this Saturdays Baltimore chapter meeting.

I wanted to inform you that your services for this task are no longer necessary because we were able to get the labels attached ahead of schedule.

Again, we appreciate your willingness to assist, and hope we can continue to count on you to volunteer in the future.

Sincerely,

Anil
Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Deputy Executive Director

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)
(410) 659-5129 (FAX)
Email: alewis at nfb.org<mailto:alewis at nfb.org>
Web: www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org/>
Twitter: @AnilLife

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture<http://www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture>.