[Greater-baltimore] FWD: Recruiting for PAID Voting Research StudySeptember 3rd-10th

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:25:40 UTC 2014

Hi,
I would be interested in helping with this and so would my husband Jesse, if
we are eligible to participate again.  Friday, Sept. 5 works best for us.
WE are both fairly open that day.  Otherwise, our second choice would be
sometime on Wed. Sept. 3. Jesse has the whole week off and I am a full-time
mom, so we are flexible to come together on either date.
Thanks,
 Mary Jo Hartle