[Greater-baltimore] FWD: Recruiting for PAID Voting Research StudySeptember 3rd-10th

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Aug 28 12:13:54 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
I know the original email was confusing, but in order to sign up for the research study regarding voting, please send your requests to
ubusabilitylab at gmail.com By replying to the message from Steve, your information goes only to the Greater Baltimore list and I'm not sure the folks from University of Maryland are on the list and are receiving your information. I believe Steve must have copied this email from a flier and therefore it still says to reply to the message, even though that isn't true. Near the bottom of the email is a link to an online form you can fill out in order to express interest in the study, and also the email address I provided.
Sorry for the confusion! Just want to make sure people are getting their requests to the correct place.
Thanks,
Melissa

Sent from my iPhone