[Greater-baltimore] Reminder for next TLC Chapter meeting

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 15:59:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Apparently I put the wrong date for our next TLC chapter meeting.  It will
be on Thurs. July 17 at 7:00 p.m.  My apologies.  The address and other
details are below again if you need them.  Also, we will be collecting dues
for membership and holding elections.  If you would like to participate in
the elections, you will need to have paid your dues.   Dues will be $5.

Thanks and I hope to see you there.

This is just a reminder that the next meeting of the new TLC (Towson,
Timmonium/Ltherville, and Cockysville) chapter will take place next
Thursday, July 19 at 7 p.m.  WE will be meeting at our new location at the
Image Center, 300 East Jappa Rd.in Towson.  This location is off of a number
of major bus lines, and should be easy to reach on public transportation.

WE will be holding elections and establishing our constitution at this
meeting, not to mention discussing highlights from the national convention.

Please come join us and bring your friends.  If you have questions, please
call or email Mary Jo Hartle.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Mary Jo Hartle