[Greater-baltimore] 3 Actions needed on HR831

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 14:00:43 UTC 2014

Hello All.

Our national office has designated this week as contact Congress about
HR831, The Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act.  Our job is to
convince the five recalcitrant  Maryland congressmen to co-sponsor HR831.
We can get this job done since we already have three co-sponsors.  Join
fellow federationists across the country by tweeting Maryland Congressmen on
Tuesday, phoning congressional offices on Wednesday and sending an email to
the staff person on Thursday. Please read below for the pertinent
information.  If we have 100% participation we will have 100%
co-sponsorship.  Thanks for your help.

Sharon Maneki

State/District

Representative